Here's a video with 5 quick facts that will be on the About page
of the upcoming LuvCherie Jewelry website
Hi! I’m Amy, and I’m the girliest geek you’ll ever meet.
I wanted to do something a little bit different than the standard About Me video, so here are 5 facts that you probably wouldn’t know about me otherwise:
- I turned 30 this year, but I still don’t have my driver’s license. I’m hoping to get it before the end of the year so that I can enjoy driving my little green bug around all by myself.
- Yes, I’m 30, and I’m married. And yes, I know I look younger than I actually am. Actually, for three birthdays in a row I had someone ask me if my parents were home. At first I thought this was a rare occurrence, but I’ve recently realized that most people tend to think I’m about 10 years younger than I actually am. It’s an idea I’m still kinda getting used to.
- I have fibromyalgia, and between my funky fibro brain and my personality I sometimes say silly words that make sense to me but aren’t real English like “woogie” and “wigglethump.” And, I’m a little concerned when I do finally have kids that they’ll go to school and be kinda confused about which words are part of the English language and which ones aren’t.
- I had ham and bacon for the first time when I was a teenager, and now they’re two of my very favorite foods. It’s really hard to imagine having breakfast on weekends or holiday dinners without them.
- I was actually raised in a religion where adornment with jewelry was against the rules. My parents let me wear a little bit as I got older, but I never really got in the habit of it until I started making it myself. And now it’s really unusual for me to go out the door unless I’m totally decked out!
So there’s 5 facts you probably would not have known about me if I’d stuck to a “normal” About Me video. I’m a pretty open book, so feel free to send me an email at Jewelry@LuvCherie.com or send a message on Facebook or Twitter if you have any questions or if you’d just like to chat.