- "I love ombré."
- "I wonder if the Fibonacci sequence could be used to create an ombre pattern on a beaded necklace."
- "Maybe if I use two sequences running in opposite directions?"
- "What if I used these seed beads? I have them in three colors. Can I make it work with three colors?"
- Write out pattern on paper.
- "That seems doable."
- Gather supplies and string beads on wire according to the pattern.
- Add a silver key charm at one end and a silver lock charm at the other. (Why? Because I like keys and locks.)
Einstein and Creativity
[caption id="attachment_1168" align="alignright" width="300"] via IFeakingLoveScience on Facebook[/caption] "Creativity is intelligence having fun." --Albert Einstein This little Einstein quote touches on a big subject for me: What is creativity? I've never seen my work as creative. Mostly because it feels like I'm just problem solving. When I make a piece of jewelry it goes something like this: